Simply Perform’s High Performance Coaching with Andy Blyth may be just for you.
- Are you facing a difficult challenge on your path towards your goals? Something that makes you feel nervous, unsure or that you fear may end your chances of reaching your goal?
- Do you feel like you’re not quite getting the best out of yourself or know that you’ve got more to give but feel frustrated as you don’t know how to make it happen?
- Maybe you are clear on what you’re wanting to do or work towards but just lack the courage at present to make it happen?
- Or maybe, despite your best efforts, you’re not getting the results you want?
We don’t do “pre-planned”, one-size-fits-all package. Instead, we work with the clients to build a package that truly benefits them for where they’re at with their goals.
Whilst outcomes are specific to the individual client, typical outcomes for clients tend to be:
- Significant progress towards performance goals
- Increased understanding of the nature of clients mind and how it helps and hinders their performance
- Increase in confidence
- Improve productivity
- Greater emotional intelligence. Specifically, greater awareness and emotion regulation