The Mastering the Nerves course sets out an alternative way of relating to our anxious thoughts and feelings that goes beyond trying to control them or think positively, to help you be at your best.
The course covers:
- The evolution of our anxious minds
- A DIY assessment of your current strategies and processes used to control your nerves
- The dual nature of our minds and the subsequent impact on our performance
- The relationship between personal values and anxiety
- A number of strategies to help distance you from the content of your mind
- A visualisation script to help put into practice the lessons learned in the course